Our rapidly growing international team in Munich works with enthusiasm and energy industry expertise to implement our shared conviction that renewable energy is key for a sustainable future. With our knowledge, intelligent solutions, and committed teamwork we develop and run renewable plants profitably, and thus prove their competitiveness in the energy market.
The Pacifico team relies on many years of experience in project development and planning, asset acquisition, financing, as well as in the construction and operation of renewable energy plants in Europe. Comprehensive knowledge of the European electricity markets and current industry trends, such as the increasing relevance of Power Purchase Agreements, round off our competence profile. Thanks to our flat hierarchies and collaborative approach, we remain flexible and can react quickly to arising opportunities in the market.
- Overall leadership of Pacifico, with particular responsibility for renewable projects in development
- Former Associate Partner at McKinsey&Company, with 11 years experience in the energy sector, focusing on renewable energy
- M.Sc. in Economics from University of Cambridge, and Diploma in Physics from Humboldt University Berlin
- Overall leadership of Pacifico, with particular responsibility for investment projects
- Former Engagement Manager at McKinsey&Company, with 10 years experience in the energy sector, focusing on renewable energy
- M.Sc. in Energy Economics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), MBA from Chinese University of Hong Kong, and Diploma in International Business from ESB Reutlingen
- Responsible for Human Resources, Company Operations as well as for Asset Management at Pacifico
- Former Energy & Digitalization Consultant at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Manager at E.ON, with more than six years experience in the energy sector
- B.Sc. in Management from Nordakademie (dual study degree with E.ON) and Master in International Business from Hult International Business School (Campus San Francisco)
- Responsible for the financing and risk management of Pacifico and its renewable energy projects
- Former Investment Banker at Goldman Sachs in London, with four years of experience covering large-scale financing and risk management for energy & infrastructure projects globally
- M.Sc. in Mathematical Finance and B.Sc. in Mathematics from Technical University of Munich
- Teamleader Accounting for Pacifico
- Former accounting process expert with three years of working experience in the paper & forest products industry (UPM Kymmene) as well as Senior Associate at Ebner Stolz with more than three years’ experience in the tax and audit sector
- LL.B. in Tax & Accounting from University of Ludwigsburg
- Responsible for HR Management at Pacifico
- Dual study degree at Würth Group - rotation through various departments in Human Ressources Management
- B.A. in Business Administration at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
- Responsible for business development activities and support for the investment team
- Former strategy intern at THEMA Consulting Group, a Nordic boutique energy consulting firm, and interning at the global consulting firm Ramboll, covering renewable energy projects
- M.Sc. Candidate in Power Engineering at the Technical University Munich, Honors Degree Candidate in Technology Management at the Center for Digital Technology and Management, and B.Eng. in Renewable Energy from Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Responsible for acquisition and development of solar and wind projects
- Former Project Finance Analyst at UniCredit in Munich, with two years of experience in structuring renewable energy project financings in Europe
- Master in Managerial and Financial Economics (MFE) from HEC Paris and M.Sc. in Technology and Management (TUM-BWL) from Technical University Munich
- Responsible in the Operations department with a focus on financial transactions as well as reports in the sense of the Foreign Trade and Payments Ordinance as well as data protection according to the DSGVO
- Joined Arvantis Group in 2017, with a total of ten years of professional experience in office and operations
- Educated in Würzburg at the Institute for Medical-psychological assessment in the sector office management
- As Asset Manager responsible for all plants in Italy. Currently also active in development of new projects, as well as acquisition of operational plants in Italy.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering at Politecnico di Torino (Italy), M.Sc. in Sustainable Processes Engineering at Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- Responsible for development and construction management as well as asset management for Pacifico in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Former associate in EDF Poland and Valeo Thermal Systems, supporting project and improvement management.
- EIT InnoEnergy Master School graduate, M.Sc. in Energy Engineering and Management at IST Lisbon, B.Sc. in Energy Engineering at AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow.
- Responsible for investment and development projects at Pacifico
- Former independent energy policy consultant and a former strategy consultant at Arthur D. Little’s Utilities & Alternative Energy Practice with three years’ experience in the energy industry, focusing on renewable energy
- M.Sc. in Energy Economics from Heriot-Watt University (Edinburgh, UK), B.Sc. in Renewable Energy Management from Weihenstephan University and studies of Politics and Economics at Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich
- Responsible for development projects in new countries, support of development and construction projects in Italy and preparation for the repowering possibilities of German wind assets
- Former Project Manager for wind energy projects at ABO Wind in Argentina, with more than five years experience in the renewable energy sector
- M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from KIT Karlsruhe, and B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from TU Dresden
- Legal, technical and financial analysis and project management of new wind and solar acquisitions as well as repowering projects
- Market analysis for new market entries in European countries
- B.Sc. in Management & Technology at the Technical University Munich
- Responsible for the accounting of various Pacifico companies
- Training as an office clerk for three years
- Former student trainee in accounting at Encavis Asset Management AG for two years
- B.A. in Tourism Management from Hochschule Kempten
Toward a clean energy future
As a dynamic company with a focus on renewable energies, we develop and construct onshore wind and solar plants across Europe, act as asset manager, and provide advisory services for the acquisition of such assets. We take pride to facilitate sustainable energy production and hence enable life and economic activity on a planet with limited resources.
Our corporate culture combines the creativity and pragmatism of entrepreneurs with the rigorous discipline and drive for excellence of a professional investor. This is also reflected in our corporate values.
Our Corporate Values
We consider the environment in everything we do
We act entrepreneurially – dynamic, courageous and flexible
We handle investors' funds as if they were our own
We treat everyone with respect – inside and outside the company
We value and require everyone's opinion
We take individual ownership and are willing to learn